Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This is so sad...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


I've been following this story since Morgan Harrington went missing in October of 2009 outside of a Metallica concert. It really struck me when I heard about it for some reason. Today I went to her parents' website, findmorgan.com, to see if any new information had been posted, and found that last week police identified her body close to where she was last seen. How tragic. I'm not sure why I have been following this story in particular, as people unfortunately go missing all of the time, but I was really hoping for a happy ending to Morgan's disappearance. I guess the one good thing is her parents, family, and friends now have some peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment