Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Never thought Urban Dictionary would be so nice to me...

So I looked my name up on urbandictionary.com and this is what came up:

Bridget=

An amazingly happy, yet clumsy person, who is so nice and is always helpful to cheer up everyone else.
I need a Bridget. (in example of needing the happiness)
You pulled a Bridget. (in example of the clumsiness)


A woman more entrancing than the greatest laser show at a European Night Club and a woman who could make the darkest day brighter than the sun. Women who try to imitate this woman pitifully fail - mostly because its like trying to imitate the most beautiful celestial body in the universe with the personality of Princess Charming.
Man, I tried to imitate Bridget today and I couldn't...

hottest girl alive. guys, you know you want her. the most beautiful, and a lovely dancer. she can act, she can sing, she is perfect all around, inside and out, but she is very down to earth and can brighten up anyones day. she is also, quite a prankster and can do many bad things without getting caught. she is amazing. bridget is very charming and can get you do do what ever she wants through her charm
has fairy-like qualities and is really good with animals. one of a kind.
Wow, I cant stand it. I wish bridget liked me.

but isnt she your best friend? i mean goh your so lucky!

yeah but im in love with her.


One of the nicest people you will ever meet! Loved by all, unless envied because of their perfection. A Bridget is overwhelmed by friends, for they are too cool. But usually a Bridget's best friend is a Nicole, becuase of obvious reasons. A Bridget is fun, crazy, smart, pretty, and loves animals! A Bridget is the the ultimate cool!
That girl just helped an old lady, what a Bridget!

Damn, look at that grade, you're so a Bridget!

I wish I could be cool like a Bridget!


A bitch, but a loveable and funny one. She can always brighten up your day with those funny remarks and insults.


So true, so true. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment